DATE: April 6, 2021 TIME: 10:00 AM
REQUESTED BY: Karen Cruise, Chair
Tue, Apr 6, 2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
Access Code: 887-206-205
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 126.96.36.199 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 887 206 205
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 188.8.131.52##887206205
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/887206205
“The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours before said meeting, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.”
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
Approval of Minutes
- Residents may address the Selectboard on matters of interest to the public for up to three (3) minutes.
PFAS Public Comment, BOH COVID Update & Selectboard Update (10 minutes)
- Daeg Brenner, Road Advisory Committee
- Melissa Hawthorne, Parks & Recreation Commission
- Geoff Yaglou, Historical Commission
- Geoff Yaglou, Cultural Commission
- Victoria Hawks, Board of Registrars
- PT Police Officers
- Josh Barriere
- Christopher LaDou
Parks & Rec Director Revised Job Description
Revised Remote Participation Policy
AC Bylaw Amendment
FY 22 Budget Process
- Public Safety Complex Warrant Article
- Historical Commissio Re: Temple Stuart Road Request for Determination of Applicability
- Discussion in Person Board, Committee, Commission Meetings with Safety Protocols
- Discussion Regarding Role of Advisory Committee Liaisons
- Library Trustees Request for Use of Space at the Center School for Annual Book Sale
Grant Opportunities and Status of Existing Grants
Town Administrator Reports
Pursuant to M.G.L. c.30A, sec 21 (a) 3 to discuss respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on bargaining or litigating position of the public body and the chair so declares.