Welcome to the Town Finances page. Here you will find several of the Town’s primary budgetary and financial documents. Below are brief descriptions of these documents and links that will lead to the current year’s document as well as previous years. We hope this helps residents to learn about the Town’s budget and financial condition and how their tax dollars are spent.
To help you navigate these budgetary and financial materials, please refer to this Primer on Town Finances and Definitions.
Budget and Capital Planning Documents
Financial-Related Town Reports
- Annual Town Reports - Past years available by contacting Town Clerks Office
- 2022 Financial Audit Report
- ARPA Allocations - as of 6/7/2023
- ARPA Allocations - Approved 06/20/2023
- PFAS Summary of Actual Expenditures - as of 6/7/2023
- Princeton Final Report April 2023 - Compensation and Classification Review
- Salary Information for Princeton
- FY24 ATM Revolving Accounts Report
- Advisory Committee Annual Town Meeting Handouts
- Selectboard Budget Reports
The debt schedule for the Town lays out all outstanding debt (borrowing) that has occurred, including amount, interest rate, term, and schedule of payments. Please refer to Primer on Town Finances and Definitions for help with some of the terms in the debt schedule.