DATE: October 29, 2019
TIME: 7:00 PM
LOCATION: Town Hall Annex, Large Room
REQUESTED BY: Karen Cruise, Chair
“The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours before said meeting, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.”
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
Minutes from 10/1, 10/8 7:30 am, 10/8 9:00 am, 10/15, 10/24
Public Comment - Residents may address the Selectboard on matters of interest to the public for up to three (3) minutes.
- Committee Appointments (1-minute est.).
- Election Officers Appointments (1-minute est.).
- Accept resignation from Larry Greene (1 Minutes est.)
- Discuss Environmental Action Committee priorities (15 minutes.)
- Review Roads/Bridges/Culverts plan (20 Minutes est.)
- Discuss 140 roundabout
- Discuss and vote on recommendation to have Town Administrator pursue negotiations for a contract with architects for the next phase of design for the new public safety building.
- Discuss Complete Streets and ADA plans – what they are and why they might be good for Princeton
- Discuss options from Community Compact program
Town Administrator Reports