TOWN OF PRINCETON - NOTICE OF MEETING
Posted in accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Ch30 (a) Sections 18-25
BOARD/COMMITTEE: CONSERVATION COMMISSION
REQUESTED BY: Chair, Holly Palmgren
DATE: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM (EDT)
LOCATION: Town Hall Annex; Remote Access Option details below:
Princeton Conservation November 14, 2023
Nov 14, 2023, 7:00 – 9:30 PM (America/New_York)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 752-131-469
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Meeting ID: 752-131-469
Dial in or type: 22.214.171.124 or inroomlink.goto.com
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 126.96.36.199##752131469
Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
“The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours before said meeting, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.”
AGENDA -- Princeton Conservation Commission
1. Approval of meeting minutes from October 17, 2023
2. Request for Certificate of Compliance for Lot 1A Hubbardston Road
3. RDA Lot 1 Old Colony Road
4. Request for Certificate of Compliance for 312 Mirick Rd
5. Continued Public Hearing for a Notice of Intent (DEP File #267-0455) filed by the Town of Princeton Highway Department for general repair and maintenance of town roads, drainage infrastructure, and selected culverts.
6. RDA for clean up of Rte 31 Basin by Highway Barn
· Commissioner updates on current open projects
· Website update discussion and subcommittee assignments
· Discussion of letter to residents -- Bonnie
· Building Permit subcommittee update – Bonnie and Brian
· Forest Cutting plans
· Commission business; correspondence; mail; procedures; etc.
The next meeting of the PCC is scheduled for December 19, 2023