DATE: November 12, 2019
TIME: 7:00 PM
LOCATION: Town Hall Annex, Large Room
REQUESTED BY: Karen Cruise, Chair
“The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours before said meeting, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.”
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
Minutes from 10/29/19
Residents may address the Selectboard on matters of interest to the public for up to three (3) minutes.
- Committee appointments, as needed (1-minute est.).
- Appoint election officers
- Discuss budget calendar; make decisions.
- Make a decision about the annex: Consider an article to be included on ATM warrant for money to take it down and pave; or, is more info needed to make a decision?
- Discuss making the official trick or treat day in Princeton the last Saturday of October.
- Consider future of the traffic committee; if it’s needed.
- Parks & Rec discussion - consider the SB philosophy about funding for this as many towns fund it mostly out of the budget and Princeton expects fees to cover a large part.
- Select topic for next communication from Selectboard; what message from the board should be included in COA newsletter.
Town Administrator Reports