` TOWN OF PRINCETON
NOTICE OF MEETING
Posted in accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Ch30 (a) Sections 18-25
CONSERVATION COMMISSION REQUESTED BY: M. Auger
Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020 7:00 PM in Town Hall Annex
“The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours before said meeting, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.”
AGENDA -- Princeton Conservation Commission
- Continued Public Hearing - NOI for 155 Brooks Station Road: applicant has requested continuation to Feb. 18
- Bill Chase renovation at 93 Main Street – Enforcement Order outstanding
- Update/action on new laptop
- Consider Cert. of Compliance requested at 23 Hubbardston Road.
- Request for Determination of Applicability from the Princeton Land Trust for wetland delineation and trail construction and trail connections from property abutting the Calamint Hill Conservation Area
- Request For Determination of Applicability from PLT for a proposed trail head on East Princeton Road between Merriam Road and Gregory Hill Road.
- Consider revised bridge construction designs for the stream/wetland crossings approved for the Calamint Hill Conservation Area.
- Discussion regarding recent draining of pond under the ski lift at Wachusett Mountain and actions taken by DEP.
- Review any new Forest Cutting plans
- Commission business, correspondence, approve minutes, mail, procedures, etc.
- Agenda items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance
The next meeting of the PCC is scheduled for Feb. 18, 2019