` TOWN OF PRINCETON
NOTICE OF MEETING
Posted in accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Ch30 (a) Sections 18-25
CONSERVATION COMMISSION REQUESTED BY: M. Auger
Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019 7:00 PM in Town Hall Annex
“The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours before said meeting, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.”
REVISED - AGENDA -- Princeton Conservation Commission
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Request for Determination of Applicability: new house and septic system on 85 Merriam Road for Takako Oji.
- The Commission will enter into Executive Session Reason #6: To discuss strategy for leasing of real property if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the government’s bargaining position. Specifically to review and negotiate terms of Four Corners Agricultural Lease Agreement to begin January 1, 2020, including an updated Farm Management Plan, Public Access Plan, and proposed Payment Schedule to be submitted by Lessee.
- Consider erosion issue at 155 Brook Station Road subsequent to septic system repair.
- Discussion of updates to the Four Corners Land Management Plan and vote for approval and submit to DCS for approval and TA/Select Board.
- Review any new Forest cutting plans
- Commission business, correspondence, approve minutes, mail, procedures, etc.
- Agenda items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance
The next meeting of the PCC is scheduled for Nov. 19, 2019