The mission of The Captain Christoper Sullivan Scholarship Fund is to assist a student from Princeton, Massachusetts who has given back to his or her community through volunteer work or service and to encourage independence, morality and good citizenship.
- Must have completed one academic year of post secondary education with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Must be a resident of Princeton at the time of application
Application can be downloaded here.
- Complete application
- Provide proof of registration for next academic semester
- Submit current official transcript
- Include a brief essay about yourself and how you have helped a community.
The scholarship committee will award a $1000 Scholarship to selected applicant.
Deadline for submission is April 30, 2018.
Send To: Captain Sullivan Scholarship Committee
PO Box 164
Princeton, MA 01541