Wachusett Watershed Regional Recycle Center
131 Raymond Huntington Highway
West Boylston, MA 01583
The center is provided by Wachusett Earthday, the State Department of Conservation and Recreation, and the seven Wachusett Towns.
Click here for latest information on items collected, associated fees, and additional details on the Recycling Center.
Directions: From Princeton
- 140 South to traffic light right before Sterling Greenery), right on Legg Road, 0.8 miles to entrance on right.
- Rt. 31 to left on Manning St. Holden to left on Raymond Huntington Highway, West Boylston
- Open 1st Saturday of the month 8am-11am (Jan, Feb,& Dec)
- Open 3rd Saturday of every month 8AM-11AM, Household Hazardous Products (HHP) until 12PM
- Tuesdays 9AM-11AM
- Wednesdays 2:30PM-4:30PM
- Thursdays 5 to 7pm (March - November)
- There are 6 Household Hazardous Product (HHP) collections for 2017 as follows:
- April 1st - DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER COLLECTION WILL BE HELD ON MAY 6th
- May 6th - 1st Saturday of the month - closed for all other activities
- June 17th
- September 16th
- October 7th - 1st Saturday of the month - closed for all other activities
- November 18th
All items collected for a fee of $4per gallon or pound. Cash or check only.
Please note: The Center will be closed on days when the Wachusett schools are closed for inclement weather.