Before you head out on a vacation, or if you will be away from home for an extended period:
- Call your newspaper delivery person and have your paper delivery suspended
- Call the Post Office and ask for a temporary “hold” on your mail
- Use programmable timers to allow your lights and a radio or television to simulate your everyday habits
- Postpone anticipated deliveries of parcels
- Leave a vehicle parked in your driveway, and call the Princeton Police
We offer a random, courtesy check of your residence while you’re away. There is no charge for this service.
There is a form if you prefer to write out the information instead of notifying our department verbally. Stop at the station to pick one up or call us at (978) 464-2928.