MEETING DATE: April 18, 2017 at 7 PM
LOCATION: Town Hall Annex
REQUESTED BY: Princeton Conservation Commission
All meeting notices must be filed and time stamped in the Town Clerk’s office and posted on the
Municipal Bulletin Board 48 hours prior to the meeting (in accordance with MGL c. 30A, s 18-25 )
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting.~ Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
- A continuation for a Notice of Intent filed by the Town of Princeton by Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. for reconstruction of Route 140 from the Sterling Town line from the southeast to the northwest near the fire station. DEP File No. 267-0391.
- A continuation for an Notice of Intent filed by Beals and Thomas for Alternatives Unlimited Inc. at 42 Pheasant Hollow Run for the expansion of existing driveway with in the 100-foot buffer zone of the bank of an unnamed intermittent stream. Received revised plans dated 3/29/17. DEP File No. 267-0390.
- An Enforcement Action was ratified at the January 17, 2017 meeting. PCC requested that Mohamed Samoda of 77 Main Street, Princeton file a Notice of Intent for an underground propane tank installed without the filing, and install erosion controls in the area. Mr. Samoda is required to attend this month’s meeting with an update on the Notice of Intent.
- Discussion regarding tree work to be done at the Town Pound.
- A Notice of Intent was filed by Dianna and Herbert Markley for Lot E, Brook Station Road for construction of a single family house and a barn.
- A Notice of Intent was filed by Peoples Engineering, LLC for Karl Koch for 247 Ball Hill Road for demolition of an existing house and septic tank, construction of a new house and installation of a new septic tank.
- Received the 2017 Yearly Operational Plan for the Providence & Worcester Railroad Company dated March 31, 2017.
- Phone call from Lisa and Robert Christian for Lot 4 Issac Way, for construction of a new home. A site plan map has been provided. Informational discussion.
- A call from the Recreational Dept. regarding an issue at the Thomas Prince School. Informal discussion.
- DEP called to inform the PCC of an intentional beaver dam breaching on Mirick Road.
- Agenda item for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE: None
FOREST CUTTING PLANS: None
- Commission Business, mail, procedures, etc.
The minutes from and March 21, 2017 meeting will be read and accepted.
The next meeting of the PCC is scheduled for May 16, 2017