1. The principle residence of the purchaser must be in the Town of Princeton.
2. One purchaser may purchase up to four lots.
1. Contact the Cemetery Superintendent to arrange a meeting to view the cemetery lots that are available. He may be contacted directly at 978-5024912, or you can call the Town Clerk's office at 978-464-2103.
2. After you have selected the desired lot(s), the Superintendent will give you a description and number(s) of these lot(s).
3. The Superintendent also will give you a bill to be paid to the Town of Princeton for the total amount due for the lot(s).
4. This description of the lot(s) (including the location), along with the total amount due for the lot(s) should be taken to the Princeton Town Clerk at the Town Hall
5. The Town of Princeton charges an additional fee of $20.00 per deed (which may list up to 4 lots). This fee should be paid at the same time as you pay for the lot(s).
6. All deeds are signed by the Selectman and will be sent to you within 2-3 weeks of your purchase. If the deed is not received within 3 weeks, please contact the Town Clerk's office.
7. The Cemetery Department will place lot markers to physically identify the lot(s) you purchased. We encourage you to verify that the markers are placed and verify that they are in the proper place. Questions concerning the markers should be addressed to the Cemetery Superintendent.
8. If you have any additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact a Princeton Cemetery Commissioner.
Princeton Town Clerk 978-464-2103